There are so many things we experience in our twenties-one of them is usually wisdom teeth extraction. Yup that’s right, in the last few months of my 20s I finally had 2 of my wisdom teeth extracted as of yesterday (ouch).
As I’m sitting here chicken deprived and craving everything that is too hard for me to yet, I started thinking about other milestones people usually experience in their twenties.
- First real love
- First real heartbreak (yikes!)
- Graduating from college
- First real job (that entitles you to be responsible)
- Purchase of a big ticket item (car and/or house)
- Regret (about something)
- Living on your own
- Parents not claiming you on their taxes (This happened to me at 19)
- First vacation with friends
- Throwing a house party (or parties lol)
- Doing some type of volunteer work
- Moving for a job